Our physician's treat many problems of the fingers, hand wrist, forearms, elbows and shoulders.
- Complex lacerations
- Nerve problems, including Carpal tunnel and other nerve compression syndromes as well
as traumatic injuries or lacerations to a nerve
- Arthritis and its associated problems including: Rheumatoid, Degenerative, Post Traumatic
- Tendon injuries and tendonitis including: Non-operative options as well as surgical repair,
tendon transfer, and tenolysis.
- Work related problems
- Traumatic injuries including: Crush injuries, amputations, and their reconstruction.
- Dupuytren's contracture
- Congenital deformities of the hand and wrist and forearm
- "Tennis Elbow" and other tendinopathies near the elbow
- Shoulder problems: tendonitis, rotator cuff injuries and bursitis