SPRINGFIELD, Mass. (WWLP) - Longmeadow native Brynn Cartelli burst into the national spotlight with her win on NBC's The Voice. Since then, Brynn has made a triumphant homecoming here in western Massachusetts, and appeared on the Today Show in New York.
Thursday night, an excited crowd of local residents will get to hear her perform up-close and personal. Springfield radio station Mix 93-1 is hosting "The Voice Homecoming Party" for Brynn Cartelli, which will feature a performance by the singer herself.
The radio station has been offering ticket give-aways on the air, but the performance itself, which will take place Thursday night at the MassMutual Center, has been sold out.
22News reporter Hayley Crombleholme will be live outside the MassMutual Center as the excitement builds tonight on 22News starting at 5:00.
- Unwanted calls, text messages among top complaints filed with FCC
- D.A., police face off for a cause in Wiffle Ball tournament
- Cars speeding on Page Blvd. in Springfield a continuing problem for area residents
- Pioneer Valley USO holds comedy night at Log Cabin in Holyoke
- Overnight closures, cancellations on I-91 in Springfield Friday
Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Justices adopt digital-age privacy rules to track cellphones
- Ex-New England Mafia boss ‘Cadillac Frank' guilty in slaying
- Vikings host NFL's first LGBTQ summit
- Driver 'distracted' in fatal autonomous Uber crash