SPRINGFIELD, Mass. (WWLP) - Governor Charlie Baker and Pennsylvania Governor Tom Wolf announced they've entered a friendly wager based on this year's Super Bowl.
Governor Baker bets that if the Eagles win, he will be donating a variety of food, including Springfield's Koffee Kup Bakery's Boston Creme Pie Cupcakes and Lemon Squares, to a food pantry in Pennsylvania.
On the other hand, Governor Wolf will be donating a variety of food to a local pantry in Massachusetts if the Patriots win.
Although Governor Baker is hoping the Patriots will win, he said "We are proud to have another opportunity to offer up some of Massachusetts' finest local products for a good cause."
You can watch this year's big game between the New England Patriots and the Philadelphia Eagles on 22News at 6:30 p.m. this Sunday.
- Petition started to get Cardi B to visit immigrant taking sanctuary at Amherst church
- Maine sheriff's deputy shot and killed; Police searching for suspect
- Brynn Cartelli of Longmeadow safe for another week on NBC's 'The Voice'
- Changes to Springfield water permit could increase monthly bill for customers
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Former police officer named as serial killer
- Gronk will return for Patriots 2018 season
- Uranus smells like farts and rotten eggs, according to Oxford researchers
- 13 semi-trucks line roadway to help man considering suicide