CHICOPEE, Mass. (Mass Appeal) - The Downtown Pittsfield Farmers Market offers everything from vegetables, baked goods, meats, jellies and so much more! Jessica Conzo and Julia Lemieux shared more about the Farmers Market and Food Adventures Educator Morgan Kulchinksy showed us how to make a healthy breakfast burrito!
To learn more visit FarmersMarketPittsfield.org .
Downtown Pittsfield Farmers Market
Every Saturday through October 26th
9:00AM - 1:00PM
Shop, listen to live music, take a workshop, and partake in family-friendly activities!
First Street parking lot, across from The Common
- 2 Teaspoons oil
- 2 Cloves garlic, minced
- 6 Eggs, whisked
- 2 Radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 Bunch scallions, chopped
- 1 Cup spinach or kale, roughly chopped
- 3 Whole wheat tortillas
- ½ Cup chedder cheese, shredded
- 1 Avocado, mashed
- 2 Teaspoons lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place oil in a skillet on medium heat.
- Add garlic and sauté until fragrant.
- Add whisked eggs and scramble.
- Once eggs are fully cooked add carrots and scallions and sauté 2 minutes.
- Add spinach and sauté until spinach is wilted.
- In a small bowl mash avocado with lemon juice and a pinch of salt.
- In a tortilla, spread mashed avocado over one side. Add egg mixture and cheese. Roll and enjoy warm.