WEST SPRINGFIELD, Mass. (Mass Appeal) - At the Home Show this weekend, you'll see everything you need for your home, but you'll also be able to taste some great food! Brad Campbell, Executive Director of the Home Show and Nadim Kashouh, Owner of Nadim's Mediterranean Cuisine joined us to share more.
The Original Western Mass Home and Garden Show 2013
March 21st - 24th
- Celebrating our 59th year
- Over 350 vendors
- Everything for the home and garden
- One of the largest home shows in the country
- Local and national vendors
- Extensive advertising campaign: TV, radio, print and mail
- Two buildings and an outdoor area
- Over 600 booths
HOURS & LOCATION:
Friday, March 22nd
1:00PM - 9:00PM
Saturday, March 23
10:00AM - 9:00PM
Sunday, March 24
10:00AM - 5:00PM
Eastern States Exposition
Call (413) 733 - 8158 or visit WesternMassHomeShow.com for more information.
- Lamb shank
- Vegetable oil
- All spice
- Tomato paste
- Bay leaves
- Cinnamon stick.
- Braise lamb shank, meanwhile, cut onions, carrots, and celery.
- In separate pot, prepare sauce: add onions, garlic, carrots, celery. Sauté with oil till translucent.
- Add diced tomatoes, water and bring to boil.
- Add seasonings and sauce on top of braised lamb shank, then add zucchini, mushrooms and cover with foil.
- Bake 350 2 ½ hours.
- Serve with rice, pasta, or mashed potatoes.