CHICOPEE, Mass. (Mass Appeal) - It's time once again to prepare for the holidays -- a time of year that some parents may dread.
Parenting expert Bill Corbett joined us to share some advice for parents looking to have a happier holiday this season.
HOW TO HAVE HAPPIER HOLIDAYS WITH KIDS
1. Set Realistic Expectations for the Kids
2. Create the Reverence of New Traditions
3. Be the Person You Want Your Children to Be
4. Handling Good Behavior in Someone Else's Home
5. Reduce the Toys and Gifts
6. Take Care of Yourself
7. Don't Over Schedule