FLORENCE, Mass. (Mass Appeal) - If you are facing the challenge of choosing elder care for your aging parents or relatives, you want to make the choice that fits best with their needs and lifestyle. With so many kinds of elder care, it is hard to determine which one is right for the aging person.
Sheryl Fappiano, owner of Golden Moments Adult Day Health Spa in Florence, showed us what the spa has to offer.
Golden Moments Adult Day Health Spa
9 AM - 4 PM
Call today to setup your 3 hour free trial
190 Nonotuck Street, Suite 106
About Golden Moments Adult Day Health Spa:
Golden Moments Adult Day Health Spa provides a safe, homelike, affordable environment for individuals with memory impairments and physical frailty. Our mission is to promote the highest quality of lifestyle for each participant and their loved ones, by adapting to individual needs. This program promotes good health, emotional peace and well being, and strong family involvement. At half the price of in home care, GOLDEN MOMENTS keeps people out of nursing facilities longer. It's an innovative, comprehensive and spiritual approach to aging gracefully in the Golden Years!
A Typical Day at the Spa
Participants will have the opportunity to participate in various activities/services:
- Massage (available for participants and care givers, optional)
- Hot meal at noon, and 2 wholesome snacks
- PT/OT (as ordered by PCP)
- Walk in shower and assistance with activities of daily living
- Special speakers from the community
- Movies on flat screen TV's, musicals and Opera
- Foot care by holistic foot nurse (optional)
- Activities, Games, special outings
- Basic manicures and pedicures
- Daily toning and strengthening exercises
- Weekly singing program from outside volunteers
- Weekly pet therapy
- Pet therapy with a cat at Golden Moments.
- Sound and aroma therapy
- Daily music programs