SUFFIELD, Conn. (Mass Appeal) - Chef Gary Moquin from Lincoln Technical Culinary Institute in Suffield, Connecticut will show you how to make Chicken Artichoke Whole Wheat Pasta.
- 1 oz olive oil
- 1 clove garlic (chopped)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 2-5 oz Chicken Breast (cut into small pieces)
- 3 oz Artichokes
- 1 Tomato
- 10 Kalamata Olives
- 6 oz Whole-wheat pasta
- Into a hot pan on medium heat add olive oil and chicken and cook for about 4-5 minutes
- Add garlic to the pan and salt & pepper to taste, continue to cook for 2 minutes.
- Add artichokes, tomato and olives and cook an additional 3 minutes.
- Toss with hot whole-wheat pasta and enjoy.
This recipe makes 2 servings.
Lincoln Technical Culinary School
1760 Mapleton Ave., Suffield, CT
(860) 668 - 3500