CHICOPEE, Mass. (Mass Appeal) - Ingredients:
- Package of organic chicken thighs (8-12) skin on
- A large container of grape tomatoes
- 2 Boxes of pinto beans (or any other beans you would like)
- Red pepper flakes (1/4 tsp or more if you like it spicier!)
- Oregano sprigs (or dried)
- Thyme sprigs (or dried)
- Virgin coconut oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Rinse the beans and place in bottom of pan.
- Cut the tomatoes in half and add layer to the beans.
- Sprinkle red pepper flakes on this layer.
- Place oregano and thyme sprigs on top. Place chicken thighs in pan. Drizzle 1 TBSP over the thighs, rub to coat and then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cook for approximately 45-50 minutes.
Chris has spent most of his adult life sharing himself with comedy fans and radio listeners all over the country. Starting out on the JR in the Morning Show on WZOU in Boston in 1991, Zito quickly grew out of his role as comedy sidekick to become a full fledged co-host. Years on the air in Boston and then Detroit, as well as countless comedy clubs all over the United States, eventually brought Zito to hosting his own highly rated show on WXLO in Worcester, Massachusetts, then 103.3 WODS in Boston. Zito's combination of his insightful grasp of the world around him and his years of experience in front of live audiences make him a truly unique morning radio talent. Audiences enjoy Chris Zito's clean, funny, and upbeat approach and constantly find themselves laughing out loud while nodding in recognition at themselves!
After spending years working in human services, Karen made a drastic career change to radio. She began this new calling at ESPN Radio in Bristol, CT and then as Program Director at WPOP in Hartford, CT. She's now sharing her knowledge at area colleges as an adjunct professor. Karen's extensive experience working with diverse groups of people, from young children to grown-ups, gives her a unique perspective of the world. This perspective brings a whole new approach as a morning show co-host! Karen has a love for all things Red Sox (bring it on Yankees fans). She loves shoes (the funkier and higher the better). As an avid runner…a marathon is on her bucket list!!!!