WESTFIELD, Mass. (Mass Appeal) - Armbrook Village in Westfield offers independent, assisted living and Alzheimer's care options for seniors and they recently held their grand opening. We stopped by Armbrook Village to see everything they have to offer their residents.
Independent Living, Assisted Living & Compass Memory Support
551 North Road
For more information call (413) 568-0000 or visit ArmbrookVillage.com.
- Spacious Independent Living apartments with concierge services
- Service-Enriched Assisted Living
- A state-of-the-art Compass Memory Support Neighborhood, affiliated with the Boston University School of Medicine Alzheimer's Disease Center, featuring research-based treatment for those with memory loss
- About Armbrook Village:
- With our 20 years of experience operating senior communities we know what the senior customer wants. Residents of Armbrook Village enjoy an independent lifestyle with gracious accommodations, amenities, programs and services that support their well-being, essential to maintaining good health and an enriching life. It's nice to know that as your needs change over time, our community will be able to provide just the right mix of independence and support.
- They offer a specialized diet that incorporates brain-healthy foods and spices into everyday meals to improve overall brain health. Community residents benefit from menu offerings rich in "brain healthy foods" such as nutrient-rich fruits, vegetables, whole grains, specific spices and omega-three fatty acids.
Promotional consideration provided by Armbrook Village.