CHICOPEE, Mass. (Mass Appeal) - Permanent makeup can not only make your busy life a whole lot easier, it can also boost your confidence in a big way. Licensed paramedical aesthetician Kenia Caputo of Kenia Permanent Cosmetics Total Women's Health Care in West Springfield and her daughter Tara Ruggiere shared more about permanent makeup.
Total Women's Health Care
46 Daggett Drive
10 Reasons for Permanent Make-Up:
2. Sensitive skin or allergies to makeup
3. Wear glasses/contact lenses, had Lasik surgery
4. Arthritis or painful hands
5. Difficulty applying makeup
6. Aging changes in brows, lips and eyes
7. Active Lifestyles
8. You like a natural "no makeup" look
9. Hair loss from alopecia, chemo, accidents, burns or cosmetic surgery
10. Color correction
If you'd like more information about permanent makeup, call Total Women's Health Care at (413) 747-4544.