CHICOPEE, Mass. (Mass Appeal) - Millions of cameras were bought and sold over the holidays, but if you don't know how to use them, you're out in the cold. Photographer Chris Marion shared some tips on how to get started!
Tips for Camera Owners:
- Practice and experiment to get used to your cameras settings.
- If your camera has a 'digital zoom' feature turn it off.
- Set your image quality and resolution to the highest available size.
- Understand what the preset modes do and how to use them.
- Get used to the 'half-pressed' shutter function.
- Use a tripod.