CHICOPEE, Mass. (Mass Appeal) - You might want to clean the gutters or the yard this spring, but how about your mind? Rebecca Downing is a family counselor and she came on Mass Appeal to tell us the ten ways we can clean our mind.
10 Ways to Clean Out Your Mind:
- SET new goals!
- STOP waiting for the motivation to do something
- COMMIT to decrease your negative thinking
- LET GO of taking things personally
- DECREASE your "Should" statements
- CLEAN out your mental filters
- STOP blaming and shaming yourself and others
- CONNECT more with the important people in your life
- MEDITATE daily
- EXERCISE! Even it is walking around the block daily