CHARLEMONT, Mass. (Mass Appeal) - The Warfield House at Valley View Farm offers a private and romantic setting for a wedding a top of Warfield mountain overlooking the foothills of the Berkshires. General Manager Ashley Brown and Wedding Coordinator Melanie Uras shared more about what makes them unique.
Warfield House Inn at Valley View Farm
200 Warfield Road
For more information or to set up an appointment call (413) 339 - 6600 or visit WarfieldHouseInn.com .
Your Wedding, Your Way:
- Gazebo for ceremonies
- Outdoor Pavilion can accommodate up to 200 people
- Indoor Basset Room can accommodate up to 125 people
- Two B&B Houses with a total of 12 rooms available
- Restaurant: Our own grass fed beef, farm raised pork, and farm fresh eggs. We serve and sell our very own pure maple syrup made right here on the farm. Everything from filet mignon to hand tossed pizzas made to order. Open Thursday through Sunday.
- We can do rehearsal dinners, brunches, and are available to cater weddings
- Miles of beautiful hiking trails for walking, mountain biking, snowshoeing, cross country skiing, snowmobiling, etc..
- Located right next to Zoar Outdoor and Berkshire East for rafting and ziplining
- We offer Llama picnic treks and guided horseback riding for our B&B guests. All of this is on a 530 acre working farm that has been in the Warfield family since 1868.
About The Warfield House Inn:
The Warfield House is also the perfect "destination" wedding site. We are a working farm on over 500 acres of land. Our two early American farmhouse B&B's are available for you and your overnight guests. Imagine turning your wedding into a three day celebration. You can hold your rehearsal dinner here on Friday and/or your farewell Sunday brunch on our deck or inside one of our banquet rooms.
We offer a private, yet expansive facility in a romantic setting. Our pavilion sits at the top Warfield mountain overlooking the foothills of the Berkshires. The breath-taking views and spectacular sunsets make this an ideal location for photographing your special day.
The Pavilion can accommodate up to 200 guests. The Bassett Room can comfortably fit up to 125 guests with a dance floor. Our smaller spaces include the Charlemont room or outside deck which are perfect for smaller functions such as Jack and Jill, wedding or baby showers, rehearsal dinner or brunch the day after your reception.
Since we are a rental facility, brides are allowed to use any vendor they wish for cake, photography, DJ or band. Caterers however must be pre-approved by the Warfield House. The bar can be set up by the hour, by consumption or cash. We will work with you to choose the type of wine, beer or special drinks that your guests would like to enjoy.