CHICOPEE, Mass. (Mass Appeal) - Halloween doesn't just have to be filled with candy and sweets. Ashley and Seth made some healthy apple and kale chips!
- Cinnamon (optional)
- Sugar (optional)
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Slice apples on a mandolin
- Cover baking sheet with parchment paper
- Lay apples on sheet pan
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar if you want
- Cook for 3-4 hours until apple chips are crispy
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Break up kale and place on baking sheet.
- Drizzle olive oil on top, salt and pepper
- Cook for 20 minutes
- Let cool and enjoy!