CHARLEMONT, Mass. (Mass Appeal) - With beautiful riverfront dining and fresh, homemade cuisine, Otters Restaurant in East Charlemont is the perfect location for a delicious meal with family and friends!
Joshua Shulda, head chef at Otters Restaurant , showed us how to make a seared duck over wild rice.
Seared duck over wild rice
- Breast of duck
- Sliced almonds
- Wild rice
- Brussels sprouts
- Heat a frying pan with hot oil
- Score duck breast, sear it in pan, remove from heat
- Prepare rice, add lightly sauteed fruits and almonds
- Slice duck breast over rice
- Add blanched brussels sprouts to bread crumbs, toss and pan fry