CHICOPEE, Mass. (Mass Appeal) - Every Monday some familiar faces from 22News will be sharing their favorite recipes with you!
22News Anchor Barry Kriger joined Seth and Ashley in the Mass Appeal kitchen to cook up his delicious egg salad recipe.
Barry Kriger's Egg Salad
- 12-15 hard boiled eggs
- Vidalia onion, chopped
- Celery, chopped
- Seasoned bread crumbs
- Salt and pepper
- Place eggs in pot a while, bring to a boil, simmer for 6-7 minutes, turn off the heat then cover it for an additional 5-10 minutes. Run under cold water when done.
- Peel the eggs and chop them, place in a bowl.
- Add mayonnaise, about 4 spoonfuls (as much as you prefer)
- Add celery and onions (as much as you prefer), salt and pepper, bread crumbs
- Serve with crackers of your choice
Use Hellman's Real Mayonnaise, it's my favorite!