CHICOPEE, Mass. (Mass Appeal) - Every Monday some familiar faces from 22News will be sharing their favorite recipes with you!
22News Storm Team Meteorologist Brian Lapis joined Seth and Ashley in the Mass Appeal kitchen to share his recipe for escarole soup.
Brian Lapis's Escarole Soup
- 1 bunch escarole, cleaned, precooked and cut in pieces
- 1 large carrot, cut in quarter sized pieces
- 1 cup of cooked turkey or chicken cut into small pieces
- 2 containers vegetable or chicken broth
- Precook escarole in 1-2 cups water to soften, drain.
- Heat the broth, bring to a low boil, add rest of the ingredients. Cook until carrot is softened.
- Serve and enjoy!