SOUTHWICK, Mass. (Mass Appeal) - Nora's Restaurant in Southwick has a simple philosophy, to offer fabulous food in a causal, welcoming environment where loved ones can gather, relax and share stories.
Owner Jennifer Nolasco and Executive Chef Tony Pitts joined us to make Butternut Squash Ravioli and share more about Nora's Restaurant.
106 Point Grove Road
Hours of Operation:
Mon - Thu: 4PM - 9PM
Fri - Sat: 4PM - 10PM
Sun: 4PM -8PM
Thanksgiving Dinner To Go Menu!
"From our kitchen straight to your dinner table"
- $19 Per Person Plus Tax
- Orders are to be placed no later than Tuesday Nov 20th by 12pm
- Orders are to be picked up Thursday Nov 22nd between 10am - 2pm
- In town delivery is available for an additional fee
- Whole Turkeys and Ham are served to 8 or more guests
Complete Thanksgiving Dinner:
- Fresh turkey or ham
- Nora's house salad
- House made stuffing
- Fresh baked bread and butter
- Cranberry Sauce
- Green Bean Casserole
- Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Butternut Squash Mashed Potatoes
- Fresh baked Pumpkin Pie
Nora`s philosophy is simple: Offer fabulous food in a casual welcoming environment where friends and loved ones share stories while gazing across Lake Congamond. We pride ourselves on using only natural ingredients making each dish special and unique.
Our restaurant reflects our passion for delicious food paired with an environment where our guests can relax and enjoy a meal together. We look forward to sharing our vision with you.
Jennifer Nolasco, Owner
Tony Pitts, Executive Chef