CHICOPEE, Mass. (Mass Appeal) - Have you ever tried a frozen lemonade pie before? We bet you haven't! But, there's a first time for everything! Liz Corbett the Party Hostess Diva to showed us how to make this refreshing dessert perfect for your 4th of July barbecue!
Frozen Lemonade Pie
- 1 prepared 9 inch graham cracker crust (or make your own, see below)
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 6 ounces of frozen lemonade concentrate
- 8 ounces of nondairy whipped topping, such as Cool Whip
For a Homemade Crust:
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs (approximately 7 sheets, or 14 squares,finely crushed)
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/3 cup sugar
Directions: (NUMBERED BULLET POINT)
- Combine all ingredients; press over bottom and up sides of 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake at 400° for 10 minutes. OR freeze till firm for frozen pies.