CHICOPEE, Mass. (Mass Appeal) - Craving something sweet for breakfast? Try these recipes for a healthy and delicious muffin!
Blueberry Banana Oatmeal Muffins
- 2 eggs
- 4 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 400F. In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs, bananas, and yogurt.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, oats, wheat germ, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet, lightly mixing until just combined and still slightly lumpy. Stir in blueberries.
- Line muffin tins with paper liners or grease with cooking spray. Fill cups 2/3 of the way full. Bake mini muffins for 8 minutes and regular-sized muffins for 15-17 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean.
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- Mix Pumpkin and chocolate cake mix together.
- Fill muffin cups.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 15-20 minutes.