CHICOPEE, Mass. (Mass Appeal) - Every Monday some familiar faces from 22News will be sharing their favorite recipes with you!
- 1 package wonton wrappers
- 1 pound crumbled sausage, cooked
- 1 bottle ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup diced red pepper
- 1/2 cups diced green pepper
- 1/2 cup diced scallions
- 1 1/2-2 cups shredded Monterey Jack/cheddar cheese
- Combine filling ingredients (everything but the wonton wrappers) in bowl, mix together and set aside.
- Carefully press wonton wrappers individually into cupcake tin (corners pointing up).
- Bake wrappers at 350 degrees for 5 minutes or until golden brown on the edges.
- Spoon filling into wrappers and bake for 5 minutes or until melted.
- Sprinkle with diced scallions.
Jackie's Tip: These are perfect for a party! You could even have them for dinner!