CHICOPEE, Mass. (Mass Appeal) - Every Monday some familiar faces from 22News will be sharing their favorite recipes with you!
22 News Reporter Juli McDonald joined Ashley in the Mass Appeal kitchen to show us how to make one of her family's favorite recipes, slow cooker chicken chili.
Juli McDonald's Slow Cooker Chicken Chili
- 3 chicken breasts
- 2 jars salsa
- 2 cans corn
- 2 cans black beans
- Packet of taco mix
- Shredded Mexican cheese
- Slice chicken breasts to allow them to shred better.
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker (leave shredded cheese until end).
- Cook according to slow cooker settings (longer on low or shorter on high).
- It has cooked long enough when chicken is all white and begins to shred.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese and serve