CHICOPEE, Mass. (Mass Appeal) - Crab cakes are a simple dish that are full of flavor and a family favorite! Julia Coffee from Mycoterra Farm and showed us how to make Lion's Mane Crab Cakes.
Lion's Mane Crab Cakes
- 1/2 pound Lion's Mane Mushroom
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 whole cloves garlic
- 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper
- Combine and roast @ 350F for 30-40 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and mix with:
- 2 tbsp mayonaise
- 1/2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 c. bread crumbs
- 1/4 c. diced onion
- 1 egg
- splash vinegar
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tsp paprika
- wedge lemon, squeezed
- Mix well, mashing in roasted garlic and adjusting consistency with more bread crumbs or mayo if too wet or dry.
- Form into cakes.
- Fry in olive oil or coconut oil until lightly browned.