CHICOPEE, Mass. (Mass Appeal) - Every Monday some familiar faces from 22News will be sharing their favorite recipes with you!
22News Reporter Nicole Nalepa joined Seth and Ashley in the Mass Appeal kitchen to show us how to make a delicious fruit pizza!
- 1 pkg. (16.5 oz.) refrigerated sliceable sugar cookies, sliced
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 4 cups assorted fruit (kiwi, strawberries, blueberries, banana, canned peaches, raspberries)
- 1 tbsp. water
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Line 12-inch pizza pan with foil; spray with cooking spray.
- Arrange cookie dough slices in single layer in prepared pan; press together to form crust.
- Bake 14 min.; cool completely. Invert onto plate; carefully remove foil. Turn crust over.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with mixer until well blended. Spread over crust.
- Top with fruit. Mix canned peach juice and water; brush over fruit.
- Refrigerate 2 hours.
Nicole's Tips: To soften your cream cheese place completely unwrapped package of cream cheese on microwaveable plate. Microwave on high for 10 to 15 sec. or until slightly softened.