CHICOPEE, Mass. (Mass Appeal) - Not only do you want to look great on your wedding day, you also want to feel amazing, and that starts with eating right! The "The Multi-tasking Mom"
MaryRenee Lemberg showed us how to make a low carb, gluten free no dough pizza recipe!
No Dough Pizza!
For the Crust:
- 1 (8 oz) package of full fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Download a Greek e-cookbook
For the Topping:
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- toppings - pepperoni, ham, sausage, mushrooms, peppers
- Garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Lightly spray a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- With a handheld mixer, mix cream cheese, eggs, pepper, garlic powder and parmesan cheese until combined.
- Spread into baking dish.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, our until golden brown. Allow crust to cool for 10 minutes.
- Spread pizza sauce on crust. Top with cheese and toppings.
- Sprinkle pizza with garlic powder. Bake 8-10 minutes, until cheese is melted.