CHICOPEE, Mass. (Mass Appeal) - Chef Mike Harrison from the Buckley Healthcare Center in Greenfield joined us in the Mass Appeal kitchen to share more about what they have to offer and make a delicious recipe for peach and brie Quesadilla with lime-honey dipping sauce!
Buckley Healthcare Center
95 Laurel Street
For more information call (413) 774-3143 or visit BuckleyHealthcare.com
Peach and Brie Quesadilla with Lime-Honey Dipping Sauce
- 2 Tbs honey
- 2 Tsp fresh lime juice
- 1/2 Tsp grated lime rind
- 1 Tbs chopped fresh chives
- 1 Tsp brown sugar
- 3 Oz Brie Cheese
- 4 (8-inch) fat-free flour tortillas
- Chive strips (optional)
- 1 Cup thinly sliced peeled firsm peaches (about 2 large)
- To prepare sauce, combine first 3 ingredients, stirring with a whisk, set aside.
- To prepare Quesadilla, combine peaches, 1 tablespoon chives, and sugar, tossing gently to coat.
- Heat a large nonstick skilled over medium-high heat. Arrange one-fourth of cheese and one-fourth of peach mixture over half of each tortilla; fold tortillas in half. Coat pan with cooking spray.
- Place 2 Quesadilla in pan; cook 2 minutes on each side or until tortillas are lightly browned and crisp. Remove from pan; keep warm.
- Repeat procedure with remaining Quesadilla. Cut each Quesadilla into 3 wedges; serve with sauce.
- Garnish with chive strips, if desired.
About Buckley Healthcare Center:
Discover a different kind of care - one that ensures that you're surrounded by people who make a difference in your life. In 11 states, patients feel right at home at National HealthCare Corporation's more than 130 affiliated centers. Our family of centers deliver exceptional services in locations that are close to home and family, in line with our longtime commitment to provide a continuum of care to those who need our services at any age.
At NHC Buckley, Care is Our Business. Our skilled nursing and rehab center provides a full spectrum of health care services such as skilled 24 hour nursing care, long-term care, rehabilitation services and short-term respite care, palliative care and on-site hospice care. Please refer to our Services
We encourage you to review the information provided throughout this website that details what we offer our patients, families and community. Visitors are welcome any time to visit patients or tour our center.
Life may change, but it never gets old.