CHICOPEE, Mass. (Mass Appeal) - 22News I-Team Reporter Ryan Walsh joined Seth and Ashley in the Mass Appeal kitchen to cook up his delicious recipe for spicy buffalo babies.
Ryan Walsh's Buffalo Babies
- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 bottle chicken wing sauce
- Hot sauce
- Soft sub rolls
- Chunky blue cheese dressing
- Cube the chicken breasts
- Put chicken breasts into a pot
- Pour enough Moore's chicken wing sauce to cover the chicken breast cubes
- Splash with Frank's Red Hot - as desired
- Boil for 10 minutes on High, stirring occasionally
- Let sit for 5 minutes
- Serve on rolls with lettuce and blue cheese dressing
Ryan's Tip: These are a big hit at tailgating parties!