WARE, Mass. (WWLP) - Two men are facing drug charges after they were arrested in Ware Monday.
According to the Ware Police Department, 28-year-old Timothy Laviolette and 32-year-old Robert Grenier are both facing charges of a second offense of possession with intent to distribute class A drug, a second offense of possession of a class B drug, and conspiracy to violate a drug law.
Laviolette is facing additional charges related to two arrest warrants, and Grenier is also charged with possession of a class E drug.
Police said the charges are a result of a search warrant executed on an apartment at 32 Gilbertville Road where heroin, crack cocaine, drug paraphernalia, and cash were located.
Lavviolette is being held without bail, and bail for Grenier was set at $10,000.
- Unwanted calls, text messages among top complaints filed with FCC
- D.A., police face off for a cause in Wiffle Ball tournament
- Cars speeding on Page Blvd. in Springfield a continuing problem for area residents
- Pioneer Valley USO holds comedy night at Log Cabin in Holyoke
- Overnight closures, cancellations on I-91 in Springfield Friday
Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Justices adopt digital-age privacy rules to track cellphones
- Ex-New England Mafia boss ‘Cadillac Frank' guilty in slaying
- Vikings host NFL's first LGBTQ summit
- Driver 'distracted' in fatal autonomous Uber crash