CHICOPEE, Mass. (Mass Appeal) - Mini dental implants can drastically improve your quality of life, letting you laugh and smile with confidence. Dr. David A. Hirsh from Springfield shared more about this dental option.
Smiles for Friends
293 Bridge Street, Suite 427
For more information call (413) 734 - 9089 or visit SmilesForFriends.com
Mini Dental Implants
- Very small diameter/less bone removed
- Faster healing time/no surgery
- Fewer visits
- Immediate results
- Do not have to wait months in-between placement of implant and crown
- Lower cost than traditional implant
- Great option for patients with dentures or partials for stabilization-no claps/adhesives/loose dentures
- To replace one or more missing teeth
About Dr. David A. Hirsh
Dr. Hirsh is approaching his thirtieth year of providing excellent dental care to families of the Pioneer Valley. He earned his BBA degree from City College, NY and his Doctor of Medical Dentistry degree from Tufts University. He is a member of the American Dental Association, the Massachusetts Dental Society, the Valley District Dental Society, and the prestigious Crown Council. Dr. Hirsh is focussed on educating his patients about their dental needs so that they may in turn make educated decisions regarding their dental care. In his spare time Dr. Hirsh enjoys activities such as boating, kayaking an traveling. He is married to Laura his wife of forty two years. They have two daughters, Jennie who is an art history professor and Karen who is a Veterinarian.