LEYDEN, Mass. (WWLP) - Officials released the presumed identity of the woman killed in a fire in Leyden.
According to Northwester District Attorney's Office Spokesperson Mary Carey, the office of the chief medical examiner has yet to confirm the identity, but the woman is presumed to be 59-year-old Mary Novak-Morgan.
Carey said Novak-Morgan was a resident of the Frizzell Hill Road home.
The fire is currently being investigated by the Massachusetts State Police and the Fire Marshal.
- Officials: 1 person unaccounted for after Frizzell Hill Rd. fire in Leyden
- Woman found dead in rubble of home destroyed by fire in Leyden
Copyright 2018 Cable News Network/Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- First look inside 'tent city' housing migrant children
- 22 hurt in NJ festival shooting
- Missing 3-year-old, dog found in cornfield
- CAUGHT ON CAM: Bear breaks into couple's home through small window