WILBRAHAM, Mass. (WWLP) - Next week will be an emotional one for the western Massachusetts community, as it prepares to say goodbye to Amy Lord. Funeral arrangements have been finalized for the 24 year-old Wilbraham native.
Visiting hours will be held on Monday, July 29th, from 3PM to 7PM at:
- Sampson's Chapel of the Acres Funeral Home, 21 Tinkham Rd., Springfield.
A funeral Mass will take place on Tuesday, July 30th starting at 10AM at:
- St. Cecilia's Church, 42 Main St., Wilbraham.
- Private burial to follow at St. Aloysius Cemetery in Indian Orchard.
If you'd like to make a memorial donation in Amy's name, you can send it to either of the following:
- "The Christopher James Burnham Memorial Fund", P.O. Box 13 Wilbraham, Mass. 01095
- "The Friends of Mike Farrell", P.S. Box 963 Wilbraham, Mass. 01095