SPRINGFIELD, Mass. (WWLP) - The city of Springfield is trying to get input from residents regarding the needs and priorities of those who have been affected by "presidentially declared disasters" in 2011 and 2012.
- July 10th, 5:30PM at the J.C. Williams Community Center, located at 116 Florence St.
- July 11th, 5:30PM at the Italian Cultural Center, located at 56 Margaret St.
- July 17th, 5:30PM at the J.C. Williams Community Center.
Meetings will address the following three major initiatives:
- Infrastructure – roads, sidewalks, public buildings, schools and parks (Wednesday, July 10 th)
- Economic Revitalization – job training and small business assistance (Thursday, July 11 th)
- Housing and Revitalization of Neighborhoods – (Wednesday, July 17 th)
If you need additional information or further assistance, contact the Office of Community Development (OCD) at (413) 750-2241.