HADLEY, Mass. (WWLP) - Hadley man pleaded guilty to six counts of rape and abuse of a child under the age of 16.
According to the DA’s office, Mary Carey, 42-year-old Frank L. Stanley Jr. of Hadley was sentenced Wednesday, September 18th to 20-30 years in state prison.
- Three counts of posing and exhibiting a child in a state of nudity
- Three counts of dissemination of matter harmful to a child
- Four counts of indecent assault and battery on a child under 14
- One count of indecent assault and battery on a person who has attained the age of 14
- One count of unnatural lascivious acts with a child under the age of 16
Stanley sexually abused three young boys between 2004 and 2011 in Granby and Hadley, said Carey.
Prosecutors say two of the alleged victims were sons of a friend, while the third he was paired with through the Big Brothers Big Sisters program.
Carey said that Judge Daniel Ford imposed a sentence of no less than 20 years and no more than 30 years followed by 10 years of probation.
Stanley is due back in Franklin Superior Court Thursday, September 19th for proceedings in a pornography case.