DOUGLAS, Mass. (AP) - A 53-year-old Monson man has been electrocuted at an envelope plant.
The Worcester District Attorney's office says Martin Gamache was working on a piece of machinery Wednesday afternoon at Classic Envelope Co. in Douglas when he was apparently electrocuted.
He was taken to a hospital where he was pronounced dead.
Authorities say Gamache was working on a blower motor of a machine used to make envelopes when the incident occurred.
The Worcester Telegram & Gazette reports officials at the Occupational Safety and Health Administration were notified.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.