STURBRIDGE, Mass. (WWLP) - MassDOT reported a 15 miles-long backup on the Mass Pike heading westbound Tuesday afternoon, stretching from Grafton to the I-84 interchange in Sturbridge.
Heading eastbound, there was a 3 miles-long back up from I-84E entering the I-90 interchange.
According to Massachusetts State Police assigned to the Charlton barracks, the backup was due to holiday travel.
- Stop & Shop recalls frozen broccoli amid listeria concerns
- Parents and staff concerned over security protocols not followed after shooting near Holyoke school
- State Gaming Commission asking for public input on MGM's drinking hours request
- Brynn Cartelli keeping busy with interviews and events after winning The Voice
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Teacher and student shot at Indiana middle school; shooter in custody
- Young family forced to find new home after fissure opens in front yard
- 'He was so determined:' Bus driver who took life-changing viral pic
- Mom intentionally pulled 8-year-old son into path of train in murder-suicide, authorities say