CHICOPEE, Mass. (Mass Appeal) - Looking for a fun Halloween snack for your kids lunchboxes? Or a yummy snack for your Halloween party? MaryRenee Lemberg, the multi-tasking mom, showed us how to make pumpkin snack mix!
Pumpkin Snack Mix
- 2 cups Kix cereal
- 2 cups small square pretzels
- 2 cups teddy bear-shaped chocolate graham snacks
- 1 cup freeze-dried cinnamon apples
- 1 cup candy-coated peanut butter pieces
- 1 box (7.5 oz) crunchy caramel-coated popcorn with peanuts
- In large bowl, mix all ingredients. Store in airtight container.
- All you need to package up this treat are a few things from a craft store.
- Start with an orange plastic tablecloth. Trace around a large plate to make circles.
- Cut out the circles and scoop 1/2 to 3/4 cup of the party mix into the center.
- Gather the sides of the circle, twist and secure with a long piece of thin floral wire.
Twist and wrap the pumpkin stem with green floral tape, and use a pencil to curl the ends of the floral wire.