Jeanne Moos - (CNN) - Bruce Springsteen brought down the house when he brought a four-year-old up on stage for a duet. Bruce Springsteen can make even a grown governor clap, throw an air punch, and go into a trance-like state, but Springsteen also has a way with younger fans. Like 4 year old hope. It was beyond her wildest hopes when Bruce tiptoed up to her.
He gave her his harmonica at a concert in Oslo, Norway. An hour later, he came back in response to the sign her mom says hope made.
Ellie Stoneley, Mom said, "The sign said 'Please Bruce can I sing Sunny Day?'"
Bruce extended a hand and next thing you know, they were doing a little dance on stage. Bruce then dropped the music and lowered the mic. Take it away, hope.
Hope told us her favorite part was when Bruce lifted her up on his shoulder. How did it make this little British girl feel?
Hope, Young Springsteen Fan said, "Happy. I wasn't scared at all."
Okay, it wasn't exactly like back in the 80s. When young Bruce pulled Courtenay Cox on stage in the music video "dancing in the dark." Now, at 66, Bruce is older and his partner younger.
Anything she wants to say to Bruce?
Hope: "I love you.I'm waitin'. Waitin' on a sunny day."
Despite rainy weather, this will always be a sunny day in Hope's memory.
- Neiswanger retiring as Holyoke police chief, Febo to be sworn-in
- Springfield officers headed to funeral of Weymouth Police Sgt. Michael Chesna
- Loved ones concerned about safety in the line of duty as cop killings increase
- West Springfield police, fire department wives compete in celebrity bartending competition
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Divers searching for 4 after Missouri duck boat sinks, killing 13
- CBP: Woman smuggles heroin into US in packages that looked like cooked chickens
- Worst date ever?
- Man dies from bacterial infection after eating bad oyster