CHICOPEE, Mass. (Mass Appeal) Eat your heart out Ansel Adams and Annie Liebovitz! We’re got 5 Ways to take better smartphone pictures with Craig Norton is a professional photographer.Smartphone Photo Tips & Tricks
- Control the perspective. Don’t take the first picture you see. Find the best perspective for your photo and don’t be afraid to set it up.
- Get the light right. Use soft light for people and direct light for nature.
- Keep it simple. Don’t try and do too much.
- Compose your shot. Pay attention to lines, colors, backgrounds and more so that you can get the perfect array of it all in your photos.
- Get closer! Phones have bad zoom functions, so the closer you get, the more detail you can pick up in the frame.