Buckley Healthcare Center’s Seasons Restaurant pleases the palates of both residents and visitors. Head Chef Mike Harrison is here to show us a favorite Greek-inspired summer dish from Seasons Restaurant. It’s beef souvlaki lettuce wraps with a refreshing tzatziki sauce!
Buckley Healthcare Center is 95 Laurel Street in Greenfield. You can call them at (413) 774-3143 or visit them online at BuckleyHealthcare.com.
- 1 (32 ounce) container plain low-fat yogurt
- ½ english cucumber (with peel, grated)
- 1 clove garlic (pressed)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest (grated)
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon salt (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon black pepper (freshly ground, or to taste)
Stir together yogurt, grated cucumber, garlic, lemon juice, and olive oil in a bowl. Add lemon zest, dill, salt, and pepper; whisk until smooth. Pour into a serving dish, cover tightly, and refrigerate 8 hours before serving.
Beef Souvlaki Skewers
In a food processor, add the garlic cloves, mint, oregano, rosemary, lemon juice, olive oil, and season to taste.
- 3 pounds beef (cut into cubes;)
- 4 garlic cloves
- ¼ cup fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup olive oil
- add sea salt (and freshly ground black pepper;)
- add metal skewers (or wood
- Pulse until the marinade is smooth.
- Add the beef to the marinade and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours.
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Thread beef onto the skewers.
- Place the beef skewers on the grill and cook for 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Serve with fresh lemon wedges.
Souvlaki Lettuce Wraps
1 Head Boston Bibb
8oz Crumbled Feta
1med Red Onion Julianne
2 Diced Tomatoes
½ cupTzatziki Sauce
1.Place lettuce on top of wrap
- one skewer of Souvlaki ( Skewer removed)
3.Diced Onion ,pepper,And Tomato
4.spoonful of Tzatziki Sauce
- Garnish With Crumbled Feta