Jonathan Ruiz, from the Center for EcoTechnology, tests Mass Appeal’s and Flakey’s knowledge about energy efficiency this winter.
For more information, you can head to CETOnline.org
True or False Questions covered:
1. You should check your heating and cooling system’s filter once a month.
2. Closing your vents will save energy.
3. Any home can be energy inefficient, even a brand new one.
4. Using an electric space heater instead of running the furnace will save money.
5. We waste more power turning lights on and off than just leaving them on.