CHICOPEE, Mass. (Mass Appeal) Get spring started with a tasty trip to the Mediterranean! Claudine Gaj, Owner of the Magic Spoon Catering showed us how to make Greek Couscous asparagus saladGreek Couscous Asparagus Salad
- 1/2 lb cooked and cooled couscous
- 1/2 lb asparagus
- 1/4 cup Plus extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 of lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- 3-4 table fresh chopped parsley
- 2- 3 table fresh chopped dill
- 2 stalks chopped scallions
- 1 small tomato diced
- 1/8 cup chopped green olives
- Salt & black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup crumbled Feta cheese
- Trim the woody ends off of the bunch of asparagus.
- Toss asparagus with salt, pepper and olive oil, grill for 2 minutes then turn and grill for 3-4 minutes.
- Let cool
- Cut the asparagus into 3-inch pieces.
- Whisk the olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest parsley, dill, salt, and pepper together in a medium bowl. Add remaining ingredients and stir.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours