CHICOPEE, Mass (Mass Appeal) – Our series on ‘Herbs: A to Z’ continues with herbs that begin with the letter ‘G.’ Carol Joyce is the Owner of White Buffalo Herbs in Warwick, shared more about herbs Garlic, Ginkgo, Ginger & Guarana.Garlic & Ginger Cold Care Tea
¼ tsp powdered Garlic
¾ teaspoon dried Ginger or 1 tsp fresh grated
¼ teaspoon orange peel
1 teaspoon honey
1. Put all ingredients into a mug.
2. Pour boiling water over to top of mug.
3. Let steep (set) for 10 min.
4. Drink (it really tastes good. Feel your breathing get easier…aaaah!)Love Potion Tea
2 Tbsp Ginkgo leaf
2 Tbsp Guarana powder
1 Tbsp Rose petals
Optional: Honey or Stevia to taste
1. Mix all together & put in airtight jar.
2. To use: Get out TWO cups (one for each of you!)
3. Add 1 tsp tea mixture to each cup. Add boiling water.
4. Steep 10 minutes. Strain & enjoy!
To follow our series on Herbs ‘A to Z’ click here.