CHICOPEE, Mass. (Mass Appeal) – Dealing with civility online and curbing harassment in both adults and children is very difficult, but definitely possible. Tech Expert David Ryan Polgar talked with us about increasing our civility online by educating, empowering and engaging.Educating
- Organizations popping up in hopes to build a better, healthier web.
- CiviliNation has a mission to “foster an online culture where every person can freely participate in an open, rational and truth-based exchange of ideas and information, without fear or threat of being the target of unwarranted abuse, harassment or lies”
- We are digital citizens that play an active role in curbing abusive behavior.
- Set an example
- Engaging all of the different groups in order to understand each group’s concerns and ideas
- Coordinating between parents, children, educators and administrators.