The perfect dessert for a hot summer day that requires little to no heat! Nancy Parent, Owner of Tiers of Joy showed us how to make these delicious treats!
- Cupcake pan
- Cupcake liners
- A medium bowl
- A large bowl
- 1 c graham crackers, crushed (helpful hint: one sleeve of cracker will make 1 cup of crushed crumbs)
- 3 Tbsp brown sugar, packed
- 3 Tbsp butter, melted
- 6 oz lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 12 oz cool whip, thawed
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- fresh fruit (use your favorite! Raspberries, raspberries, strawberries, kiwi, mango… they all work!)
- Combine crushed crackers, sugar & butter in a medium size bowl and mix well. Spoon a tablespoon into each cupcake liners & press.
- Freeze for about 15 min. (Alternate- if you don’t mind turning on the oven, you can bake them for 5 min in a 350 degree oven)
- In a large bowl, combine: Lemonade, whipped topping and sweetened condensed milk.
- Spoon some of this mixture into each cupcake paper.
- Top with a few pieces of fruit.
- Refrigerate for a few hours before serving.
Can be served either frozen or refrigerated
Try chocolate graham crackers for a chocolate dessert and use strawberries, raspberries or blueberries as the fruit… or mix them up!