Ashley Tresoline, owner of Bella Foodie, taught us how to turn our barbecued hamburgers into a delicious taco night for you and your family.
- 1/2 pound Cooked Burger Patties, crumbled
- 2 tbs. Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. Cumin
- 1 tsp. Smoked Paprika or Regular Paprika
- ½ tsp. Coriander
- ½ cup Salsa store bought or homemade
- 1 15 oz. Can Pinto Beans, drained and rinsed
- Garnish: Chopped tomatoes, lettuce, sour cream, chopped avocado, cilantro and a squeeze of lime.
- In a medium skillet heat the oil over medium heat and add the meat, pinto beans, cumin, smoked paprika and coriander. Stir well and mix the seasonings in thoroughly. Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Reduce heat to medium low and add the salsa, let simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Warm the tortillas in the microwave for 30 seconds if using.
- Serve hard shell tacos immediately and garnish with desired toppings.