The holiday season is a busy time of year for most of us. If you need to feed your family on a busy night or if you want to have an easy go-to recipe for a quick dinner party, check out this recipe! Cathie Cappa of Auntie Cathie’s Kitchen brings us this complete meal made in a single pan with no cleanup needed!
Parmesan Chicken on a sheet pan with vegetables and thin sliced potatoes
1/2 cup Mayonnaise
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
4 (5 ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
4 teaspoons Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Combine Mayonnaise with cheese in medium bowl.
3. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
4. Add vegetables and potatoes
5. Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.