Get ready for a Big Game viewing party with these tasty, overstuffed sliders! Dan Whalen, cookbook author and Blogger of The Food In My Beard joins us with a fun twist on sliders that will be the talk of your get-together!
PULLED PORK CHEESEBURGER SLIDERS WITH PINEAPPLE AND JALAPENO
1 1/4 pounds Ground Beef
1 1/2 cups prepared pulled pork
12 small sourdough rolls cut in half
1/2 cup Mayo
8 ounces pineapple cubes
12 slices Cheddar
6 jalapenos sliced
1. Form the meat into 12 patties the same width as the rolls, Season well with salt and pepper.
2. Warm up the pork
3. Grill the rolls and set aside. Apply mayo to the bottom bun.
4. Grease the grill and grill the pineapple chunks to get nice dark grill marks. Remove from grill.
5. Grill the burger patties to a medium doneness, about 4 minutes per side, adding the cheese when you flip them.
6. Place the burgers onto the bottom bun. Top with pulled pork.
7. Top with the pineapples and lots of jalapenos.