CHICOPEE, Mass. (Mass Appeal) – It’s easy start off the New Year on the wrong track. Jamie Cocco with 50/50 Fitness Nutrition gave us tips!Planning for your New Year’s Resolutions
- Lifestyle changes – Not a quick fix.
- The I Will’s Card – Keep in your purse or wallet. Add I will enjoy life to the card
- Weight Loss – Usually at the top of the list
- Sustainable – 80:20 Rule
- Calories – Eat them earlier – limit food after 8 pm
Winter Warm up Workout Routine
- Dynamic Stretching verses Static Stretching – Quick in and out verses 20 to 30 seconds holds.
- Warm up Routine – Ski jumps, skater jumps, mummies, jog, butt kicks, high knees, and quick feet.