We’re tying Western Mass’ corn season with Eastern Mass’ delicious seafood, to make street corn lobster rolls! Dan Whalen, Blogger with The Food In My Beard showed us how!
STREET CORN LOBSTER ROLL
- 5 ears Corn
- 5 -1.5 pound lobsters, cooked and meat removed from shells
- 1/4 cup Mayo
- 1/4 cup Butter (softened) plus more for the buns
- 1 Lime (juice)
- 2 tablespoons Cotija Cheese crumbled
- 1/4 cup Chopped Cilantro
- 2 teaspoons Paprika
- 1 jalapeno sliced thin
- 4 split top hot dog buns
- Grill the corn to brown, set aside.
- Cut the corn off the cob into a bowl. Get all the lobster out of the shells and add that to the bowl as well, roughly chopping it as needed but leaving it chunky.
- Mix the mayo, butter, cheese, lime, cilantro, and paprika with the lobster corn mixture. Stir well and season to taste with salt and pepper, adding more of any ingredient based on your preference.
- Butter the buns and grill them to golden brown.
- Add the lobster mixture to the buns and serve.